You can consider this article admission to a FREE class on the basics of urinary tract infections. In this class, you will learn some tips that will help you begin an effective urinary tract infection home remedy. In the next five minutes, you will learn enough to allow you cure your UTI without antibiotics.
Well start with a few simple tips that the pharmaceutical companies would like to keep you from knowing.
Why You Can Cure Your UTI with Home Remedies
Most people rely on antibiotics to treat a UTI. However, over time antibiotics can cause more harm than good. Over 25% of people that use antibiotics to cure a UTI will develop another infection within six months.
Most natural health experts now believe that a urinary tract infection is among the simplest infection to cure with natural methods. This can often be done in less than a day.
Urinary tract infections are easily cured for two reasons. First, the infection is caused by E. coli bacteria. This particular form of bacteria is easily flushed from the urinary system. Secondly, you can use acidic remedies to kill the bacteria easily. While the liver does not impede the acids you consume from reaching the urinary tract, this is guaranteed to be an effective remedy.
Lets get started on curing your UTI now!
Five Secrets to Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection
1. The first thing you need to do is to flush your body regularly. In order to do this, you need to drink at least 16 ounces of water every two hours throughout the day. Also, be sure to urinate as soon as you feel the urge DO NOT hold it.
2. You should consider strengthening your immune system. Having a weak immune system leave you open to more infections. An easy way to remedy this is to add a vitamin C supplement to your daily routine. By taking 2,000mg of vitamin C a day, you will help your body destroy the infection.
3. You may also want to add a zinc supplement. Zinc will help your body absorb the vitamin C more effectively. You can find zinc lozenges at your local pharmacy.
4. Eat cranberries. Cranberries contain a compound that will force the bacteria to release its grip on the lining of your urinary tract. While they will not cure you on their own, cranberries will make the infection easier to cure.
5. We recommend that you also use a simple urinary tract infection remedy that employs cranberry juice and tablets. This remedy will force the bacteria to release its grip on your urinary tract and the acidic juice will kill and flush it. You can learn everything you need to know by downloading the Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy Report.
Cure Your Infection in 24 Hours or Less
You can free yourself from your urinary tract infection in less than a day without using antibiotics.